I purchase a Roketa MC-51 in September 2008 and have had nothing but problems from the moment I drove off the lot. I purchased the bike from a dealership called Silent Green Machines.

The day I drove the bike home I noticed something wrong with 1st and 2nd gear. Just was just a little funny. I thought it was due to the bike being brand new. After riding it for 3 days the clutch totally went out. I could not shift any longer.

I took the bike back to Silent Green Machines who told me there was a 1yr warranty on parts and service. They ordered a new clutch and put it in the bike. When I picked the bike up and speaking with the dealership they mentioned they were having a hard time with Roketa and they did not warranty anything. Even thought the bike was less than a week old.

I brought the bike home and it was working great for about a week. Then it would not start any longer. I tried to check the battery but that was not it. I took it back to Silent Green Machines but they had gone out of business due the economy. I was able to get a hold of my old sales guy there and he sent me to another company in town that fixes Roketas. He explained the parts should be warranted by Roketa since the bike was less than a year old.

After arriving to the new repair shop the man noticed a electrical problem. He fixed the bike but it cost me $120.00. I explained that the bike was under warranty and he said that Roketa is not warranting anything. I paid the $120.00 and drove the bike home.

One week later the clutch went out again! I now have a bike with less than 100 miles on it.

I contacted Roketa directly. This was the worst hour ever!

Call One:

When I called I asked to speak with someone in sale about a bike I purchased. They transferred me to a man that was hard to understand. I started to explain my problem when the phone was disconnected. I thought it was a mistake.

Call Two:

I called back and asked to speak with someone about a bike I purchased that I feel is defective. They put me on hold and transferred me again. This time a lady answered. I explained my problem and she put me on hold. 10 mins past buy and the call was then disconnected.

Call Three:

I called back to Roketa asked to speak with anyone about a purchase I made. They transferred me to the lady I spoke with earlier. She said we do not warranty any products. She explained I need to contact the deal I bought the bike from. I explained the company I bought it from is out of business and that I feel my bike is defective from the day I bought it. I felt it is a lemon. She then yelled at me and said, "OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN WE DO NOT WARRANTY ANYTHING" then in the background she says to someone else, "Jesus this lady will not listen to me."

I said I am listen I need the name, phone number, or address of the manufacturer for Roketa so that I can get in contact with someone who can help me. She then placed me on hold. I was transferred to the original guy that was hard to understand. When I started to explain my problem he placed me on hold without saying anything. I was transferred back to the same girl who said hello. Once I started speaking the call was disconnected again.

Call Four:

I asked straight forward for the name, number or address of the manufacturer. They transferred me and never came back on the line. After 25 mins on hold I hung up.

I'm not even asking for my money back I just want the bike replaced with one that works. I am now out $2,700 and a non working bike.

Had an Experience with Goldenvale?

Comments

Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom #902950

To be honest buddy what did you expect from a make like that? you gets what you pay for. Next time save up and buy a Honda.